6863 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Windows Server 2019 ROK

MrAbbasIO
Occasional Visitor

Windows Server 2019 ROK

Hello,

I'm in desperate need of getting an ISO version of the ROK DVD even privately. I purchased an HPE DL20 Gen 10 server with Windows Server 2019 included (part number: P11058-B21) The license came with it. I'm quite surprised that in 2021 I still have to deal with optical media even though the server does not have optical drive. I tried to convert it to ISO but it the process does not finish no matter which software I use. Please help.

Best Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Ihaqueit
Trusted Contributor

Re: Windows Server 2019 ROK

Do you have external optical drive?

Check online DVD to ISO converter or also check Nero.

Better to buy one external optical drive and also create a same drive copy for future use.

I Haq
ManBha
HPE Pro

Hello,

To create a bootable USB flash drive to copy OS image refer below microsoft article 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server-essentials/install/create-a-bootable-usb-flash-drive

you can also try a thrid party software like Rufus, power ISO or ISO creator.

Thanks.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Stefanl76
Visitor

Hello, we have bought DL360 Gen10 and 2022 ROK. Server came with no DVD rom. I have used MagicISO program to convert it to ISO file, than created bootable usb with Rufus.
After few unsuccesfull attemts to istall OS from iLO and Inteligent Provisioning (doesn't recognize the iso i created with previously mentione MagicISO), I used the "one time boot" from the F9 options and installed W2022 (with gui) from previously created bootable usb. Later used SPP 2021.10 (for dl360 gen10) with Google Chrome, instead of MS Edge that gave me "loading" forever.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards,