Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word Document

Akinyi
Occasional Visitor

Word Document

I have a word document which has some Visio drawings pasted on it. I need to convert this document to PDF but whenever i try the drawings are distorted. Please help.
2 REPLIES
Allan Bowman
Respected Contributor

Re: Word Document

I used to run into this problem all the time with site drawings contained in training documents. The best solution I came up with was to save the file as a JPG or BMP from Visio. These files can then be pulled into the Word document and she behave better when converting to PDF.

There are a number of other formats you can use to save the Visio file - you may need to play around with it until you find the right combination.

Good luck!

Allan in Atlanta
Akinyi
Occasional Visitor

Re: Word Document

I got some help from a friend, i downloaded a converter from Microsoft which works perfectly with word 2007. It converts documents perfectly without distorting the drawings.