108756 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

auto software

SOLVED
Go to solution
Jonathan Dick
Occasional Advisor

auto software

Is there away to remove auto software from a machine that hp downloads automaticly,did a complete restore and it shows up, hp says it cant be removed, Thanks Jon
4 REPLIES 4
Ty1
Respected Contributor
Solution

Re: auto software

Hi Jon,

What software?
What OS?
What machine?

Regards

Ty

Information is power; sharing it is empowering!
Although I am an HP Employee, all views expressed are my own and are not on behalf of HP

Regards
Ty
Jonathan Dick
Occasional Advisor

Hi Ty, Using windows xp.hp pavilion A 210n when I play games at pogo.com they say the use of auto software is against the rules, It is a cheat program, Is there a way to remove it, thanks Jon
Ty1
Respected Contributor

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the points. I am not familiar with the term "Auto Software". I have emailed Pogo.com, requesting information on the types of software that they consider to fall under this remit.
Hopefully they will be able to give us pointers to what is causing your problem.

Regards

Ty
Although I am an HP Employee, all views expressed are my own and are not on behalf of HP

Regards
Ty
Mike Rogal

that message is given to everyone. it just means that if you have the software on your computer there could be penalties like the forfieture of prizes and your account closing. if you see that message just ignore it