Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in invitation ?!

kabucek
Advisor

error in invitation ?!

Example
Sylvia just sends out a calendar invitation to a meeting that Fred will be holding. I saw the e-mail notice pop up in the bottom right of my screen. Immediately following, an acceptance of the invitation by Mike pop up. I had not yet accepted for Mike, and neither did Mike. Where is the error? Is there option that automatically accepts invitations??
2 REPLIES
Rainald T
Honored Contributor

Re: error in invitation ?!

Kabucek,
which kind of software is this about?
Could it be MS Outlook?
If so I would suggest to as in the Outlook newsgroup/forum of Microsoft.

For sure a question like this does not belong into the "general" section of the HP support forums.

Rainald
Jon Finley
Honored Contributor

Re: error in invitation ?!

Look under: Tools, Options, Preferences Tab, Calendar Options button, Resource Scheduling button. Unselect the "Automatically accept meeting requests ..." check box.

Jon
"Do or do not. There is no try!" - Yoda