Simpler Navigation coming for Servers and Operating Systems
Coming soon: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We will combine many of the older boards, and you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. If you are looking for an older board and do not find it, check the consolidated boards, as the posts are still there.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me

john lopez
Occasional Visitor

help me

i have a hewlett packard 8670c and i've been tring to play any game since i bought my computer (7 months ago).
i install the game and every thing goes okay then when i try to play the game it got freeze and you have to wait a lest 7 hours to play the game. i close all the programs and it does'nt work.
what else should i do?
i'm the one
4 REPLIES
CHRIS ANORUO
Honored Contributor

Re: help me

Reinstall and check your system RAM
When We Seek To Discover The Best In Others, We Somehow Bring Out The Best In Ourselves.
Douglas Cromby_1
Valued Contributor

Have you brought up the Task Manager to get a better idea of what is going on, especially during this 7 hour period?

Does the PC have the correct specification to use this game ie correct processor, memory and the like?
john lopez
Occasional Visitor

i couldn't fix my problem.
i'm the one
jherring
Regular Advisor

I have never seen a pc be the problem that is within the correct specs for the games. I would check with the software makers and see what they say about this issue. It may be a certain card video/sound or something in the system is not compatible with the game.

If the games are not big resource hogs like Delta Force or the 3d games then I would be contacting HP support for this.

Are you seeing any problems with regular apps on the system?

Jon