Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hp nc4010 bluetooth and processor upgrade

mydencio
Occasional Visitor

hp nc4010 bluetooth and processor upgrade

I currently owned a hp nc4010 unit with (1.6ghz/1mb/400) banias core, without the integrated bluetooth.

I was wondering if the processor can be upgraded to a dothan core (1.7ghz/2mb/400) or even a sonoma core of 1.7ghz/2mb/533fsb? iv noticed it is a socketed processor

and secondly where can i get a integrated bluetooth device for this?
2 REPLIES
Michael Schulte zur Sur
Honored Contributor

Re: hp nc4010 bluetooth and processor upgrade

Hi,

these is a copy from the quickspecs.

greetings,

Michael

Intel Pentium M Processor 755 * â 2.0GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 400MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
Intel Pentium M Processor 745 â 1.8GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 400MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
Intel Pentium M Processor 735 â 1.7GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 400 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
Intel Pentium M Processor 725 â 1.6GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 400 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
Intel Pentium M Processor 715 â 1.5GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 400 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
mydencio
Occasional Visitor

Re: hp nc4010 bluetooth and processor upgrade

first of all, thanks for the respond,
so does that mean my unit can only accomodate upto a 2.ghz dothan with 400fsb, not possible for a 533fsb?