Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pb with my CLUSTER

Moreau Stéphane
Occasional Advisor

pb with my CLUSTER

I have a cluster with 2 nodes (HP D330) and HP UX 10.20 / MC Service Guard A10.12 (ok, it's quite old :)

We recently changed the IP adresses, of the 2 nodes (i changed IP and SUBNET on all package files, modify /etc/hosts and netconf file etc...)

both node restarted correctly (network / LAN configuration is good), but i don't know why, i have a pb with my primary node (only on this node... i started the cluster correctly on the 2nd node : cmruncl -f -n hostname_2nd_node).

All the "cmcl" commands have the same error :

# cmviewcl
cmviewcl : Cannot read the cluster configuration file. Either it does not exist, or it is corrupted, or it is empty.

I can certify that the configuration file (cmclconfig or cmclconfig.ascii) is right because the cmapplyconf runs correctly on my secondary node, and copy the cmclconfig file on the primary node.

I checked the bin and file rights, but they are both good...

what do you think about my problem ?

Thx for your reply... (my last chance... my ignite backup)
3 REPLIES
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Re: pb with my CLUSTER

Bonjour:

I believe you will better results if you post this in the HPUX forum. If a moderator spots it, they may move it on your behalf.

Bonne chance!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger
Moreau Stéphane
Occasional Advisor

Merci,

je suis un peu perdu avec toutes ces catégories de forum :)

so, i will post it on HP UX forum.
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Je comprends.

Salut

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger