1753637 Members
5604 Online
108798 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

recover os cd

bodhikam
Occasional Visitor

recover os cd

Our ML350p Gen8 still have the microsoft COA on it bur the CD is completely damaged. How can we reinstall the system. thanks for your support

3 REPLIES 3
m_icha
HPE Pro

Re: recover os cd

Hello bodhikam,

Is this an HPE microsoft windows COA or it is microsoft COA? If you have purchased the license from HPE, you will notice on the top of the label the HPE part number (XXXXXX-XXX). If not, this license has been purchased from Microsoft, thus, you will have to contact Microsoft. In any other case, contact HPE Support and they will provide you with a process.

m_icha

I'm an HPE Employee
Need assistance? Contact HPE Support
How to Say Thank You? Just click the KUDOS!
bodhikam
Occasional Visitor

hi M_Icha

thanks for your answer it is an HPE microsoft windows COA and I've an HPE part number (XXXXXX-XXX) on it.

I'll contact HPE support

thakn again

DVortex
HPE Pro

@bodhikam

Hey,

Try to order the recovery media here: https://ebiz3.mentormediacorp.com/HPEDGRCR/Order_Creation.aspx#Order_Creation 

Cheers :)

Cheers,
DVortex

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company.

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!