Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

winsockwxp required for each re-connect

Joe van Raamt
Super Advisor

winsockwxp required for each re-connect

I am not sure what the cause is, but about three days ago I downloaded the Netscape 8.1 but because it did interfere with my mailprogram I did remove it again. Futher I stopped the Zone labs program from the start up menu.
Now each time I disconnect from the internet via the "block trafic" from the Norton fire wall, upon trying to re connect I have to use the winsock program to reset the tcp? This requires a re-start. Would this have to do with the mentioned activity or could it be something else. for good meassure I include the HJT log
c'est la guerre