Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITRC OpenVMS forum member pictures.

Martin P.J. Zinser
Honored Contributor

ITRC OpenVMS forum member pictures.

Hello,

slightly OT, but anyhow ;-)

I took pictures during the OpenVMS bootcamp, capturing also some of the participants here in the forum.

For the ITRC view check here:

http://zinser.no-ip.info/vms/fun/itrc-pic.htmlx

for the full collection

http://zinser.no-ip.info/vms/fun/bc2003-pic.htmlx

Have fun,

Martin
7 REPLIES
Hein van den Heuvel
Honored Contributor

Re: ITRC OpenVMS forum member pictures.

2583000-r1-051-24.jpg Gerrit woertman

2581000-r1-007-2.jpg Craig Showers (in the middle)

2582000-r1-033-15.jpg John AtoZ (Andruszkiewicz)
Antoniov.
Honored Contributor

Hello folks,
I hope meet you in Europe, if OpenVms Bootcamp will come on eastern side of Atlantic Sea.

Bye
Antoniov
Antonio Maria Vigliotti
Dave Gudewicz
Valued Contributor

Thank you, Martin. I owe you one. Or perhaps two. :)

Its nice to be able to connect a name and a face.

Dave...
labadie_1
Honored Contributor

Thanks Martin !
Now I am able to put a face on the name of Fred Kleinsorge, who made me laugh a lot with a posting in comp.os.vms, saying
" I would hate to insult morons by calling you one"...
Martin P.J. Zinser
Honored Contributor

Hello,

thanks for your friendly replies. I do have now names for most of the persons on the pictures.

As for the bootcamp crossing the ocean, I would not hold my breath for it Antonio. While I do like the idea since I am only temporarily in the US the organizational problems of moving large numbers of engineers will most probably always tie the bootcamp to the place where they normally work.

But since you anyhow are all day in the symposium you do not notice too much about the surrondings :-)

Greetings, Martin
Martin P.J. Zinser
Honored Contributor

Hello,

unfortunatly some discussion in Info-VAX evolved that seems to indicate that at least some people feel offended by having their picture being displayed and think I committed actually a crime doing so. I had to take the consequences and currently have removed all pictures showing any person from the bootcamp from the server. If you were one of the persons affected and were anguished I do apologize sincerely. If you were on a picture and do agree to being on a strictly OpenVMS, non-commercial website please sent me a mail at zinser@zinser.no-ip.info and I will gladly return the picture.

If you are interested in the details of the discussion a newsgroup google on comp.os.vms should be able to uncover it easily.

Greetings, Martin
Martin P.J. Zinser
Honored Contributor

Hello again,

some pictures are back at last. I do have explicit permission to show these, which certainly is the best and most couteous way to do it.

Thanks to everybody who agreed to help with this.

There is actually one new picture, which shows myself. This is there less because I think it adds to the optical appeal, but more to be fair in showing my own face and not only others.

Enjoy,

Martin