New Discussion юеВ

Re: New wizard in town : Craig A. Berry

SOLVED
Go to solution
Dave Gudewicz
Valued Contributor

Craig,

Congratulations from Chicagoland. Keep up the good work!
Craig A Berry
Honored Contributor
Solution

Thanks, everybody. I've learned quite a bit from the people here, even though I don't have time to participate as much as I'd like.

My only complaint is that just about any piece of free blogging software scrounged from the net would be infinitely superior to the forum software provided by the world's largest technology company. Knowing that there is only a 50/50 chance this will work the first time, I now blow on my rabbit's foot and aim for the Submit button....
Robert Atkinson
Respected Contributor

Well done Craig - see you crawled over like me :)

Just before I read your post, I started a thread (http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1201287) asking why I have to hit Submit twice. I was starting to worry it was just me.

Perhaps people can add to my thread, and we might just get something done about it.

Rob.
Heinz W Genhart
Honored Contributor

Hi Craig

congratulations from Switzerland and welcome to Hogwarts

Best Regards

Geni
Jan van den Ende
Honored Contributor

At Robert Atkinson:

Whenever you present a URL between brackets (or whatever), could you please surround it with SPACES within those brackets? Otherwise if you pick it up into the browser address space, you are (and correctly) GUARANTEED to get "System Unavailable"!

Proost.

Have one on me.

jpe
Don't rust yours pelled jacker to fine doll missed aches.
Robert Atkinson
Respected Contributor

Although round brackets are part of the RFC3986 reserved characters list, I don't think it would be a terrible idea for the ITRC software to exclude these from the tags - do you?
Robert Atkinson
Respected Contributor

Although round brackets are part of the RFC3986 reserved characters list, I don't think it would be a terrible idea for the ITRC software to exclude these from the 'href' tags - do you?
Jan van den Ende
Honored Contributor

Robert,

although the ITRC software leaves a lot to wish for, I think in this case it is innocent.
It is the specified URL that contains a superfluous ")".
Maybe it would seem not too hard to handle this specific case, but how far should software go to predict and ignore obvious errors?

fwiw

Proost.

Have one on me.

jpe
Don't rust yours pelled jacker to fine doll missed aches.
Anton van Ruitenbeek
Trusted Contributor

Graig,

Congrats also from another part of the Netherlands.
You'r going fast, and keep up adding to this forum.

AvR
NL: Meten is weten, maar je moet weten hoe te meten! - UK: Measuremets is knowledge, but you need to know how to measure !
Luk Vandenbussche
Honored Contributor

Nice job Craig,

Congratulations