Operating System - OpenVMS
1753816 Members
8229 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

Problem in using ARM in J2EE code

Problem in using ARM in J2EE code

Hi folks,
I used ARM code in side my one of the key business part, to find where exactly my application is taking time.

I imported armapi.jar and i wrote the code perfectly as exaplaned in the documents.
It complied fine and I deployed in weblogic also.

When i tru to invoke that method, I Getting following error in the log.. Please help out as early as possible...

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no armjava in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1516)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:788)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:834)
at armapi.ARMApplication.(ARMApplication.java:20)
at com.dhl.gins.intercept.InterceptMgrBean.createIntercept(InterceptMgrBean.java:137)
at com.dhl.gins.intercept.InterceptMgrBean_363nzo_EOImpl.createIntercept(InterceptMgrBean_363nzo_EOImpl.java:271)
at com.dhl.gins.business.GINSDelegate.createIntercept(GINSDelegate.java:149)
at com.dhl.gins.web.intercept.action.InterceptAction.createInterceptAnyway(InterceptAction.java:826)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

I places armapi.jar in my lib folder and gave in my classpath also.
Still iam facing this problem.. I guess Iam missing something..

Fast Folks.. Fast

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Bojan Nemec
Honored Contributor

Re: Problem in using ARM in J2EE code

Sreekanth,

I have no knowledge of the ARM code. From the error you can see that java could not load a native library (shareable image).

So you must get this shareable image and define a logical name which points to it.

$ DEFINE imgnam dev:[dir]imgnam.EXE

where imgnam is the shareable image name (without .EXE) and dev:[dir] is the full path to the image.

The logical name must be visible to the process which is running the code. It will be visible to all processes if you define it in the LNM$SYSTEM table.

Bojan