1753481 Members
4405 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

What is supported, what isn't?

WW327363

What is supported, what isn't?

Hello,

Does anyone have a pointer to anything on the web that lists which OpenVMS layered products are still supported and which ones are not?

By "supported" I mean products that HP will take my money and provide me software support for.

I've seen the pages regarding support for VMS itself, I am interested in the layered and integrated products.

For example, I am pretty sure that All-In-1 is no longer supported. I know they aren't developing new versions, but, will they still provide a support contract for it? And as we all know there is a littany of other DEC/CPQ/HPQ products for VMS - which ones are still supported?
3 REPLIES 3
Volker Halle
Honored Contributor

Re: What is supported, what isn't?

WW327363,

welcome to the OpenVMS ITRC forum.

The following page at least shows older products, which are in various states of prior version or mature product support:

http://h20219.www2.hp.com/services/us/en/always-on/software-prior-version-mature-product-support.html

And you'll find All-in-1 there as well, if you want to give HP money for support of that product.

Volker.
Hoff
Honored Contributor

I am aware of no such list, and would tend to question whether various of what is posted at the HP web site is entirely current; I know the OpenVMS roadmap is a bit stale as is the Integrity product status page, for instance.

You'll want to discuss this question and this product status directly with HP for the particular product(s) of interest.

Call the pre-sales folks listed at the page Volker referenced.
Brad McCusker
Respected Contributor

This is the link I've used before. It's linked to from the VMS pages: http://h20219.www2.hp.com/services/cache/11774-0-0-225-121.html?jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

Seems to have a few more products and versions listed than the link volker provided, but also has a lot of the same information.

Brad McCusker
Software Concepts International
www.sciinc.com
Brad McCusker
Software Concepts International