4585 Online
108723 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

listing of users added on specific date

Dipali
Occasional Advisor

listing of users added on specific date

Hi

Is there any way to find the user's added in sysuaf for current month. also for how many userid deleted.

Dips

6 REPLIES 6
Karl Rohwedder
Honored Contributor

Re: listing of users added on specific date

If you have the AUTHORIZATION class emabled in AUTIT, you may check for access to the SYSUAF.DAT with ANA/AUD/EVE=AUTH[/FULL...] and look for sybtype SYSUAF_ADD and SYSUAF_DELETE.
Use SHOW AUDIT to check for your AUDIT settings.

regards Kalle
Jan van den Ende
Honored Contributor

Dipali,

Obviously Kalle is the right answer _IF_ AUDIT AUTHORISATION was enabled.

Depending on settings, they might (also) be reported in the operator logfile (OPC$LOGFILE_NAME if defined, or else SYS$MANAGER:OPERATOR.LOG)

If not, I hope account creation at your site includes setup of a private login environment for the new users. Then DIR/DATE of the various .DIRs give the creation (or, potentially, their move to another location, but that is not expected). Deletion would be harder to detect this way.

hth

Proost.

Have one on me.

jpe
Don't rust yours pelled jacker to fine doll missed aches.
Dipali
Occasional Advisor

hi authorization is enabled at my site but there is no susuaf_add or sysuaf_delete though there are users addedd.is there any other word i have to search... for addition. because there is all entries having only sysuafmod .

thanks and regards,
Dips.
Karl Rohwedder
Honored Contributor

Dipali,

I have attachd examples of a brief and a full listing.

regards Kalle
Jess Goodman
Esteemed Contributor

SYSUAF_COPY is another subtype of the SYSUAF event type that can be used to add accounts.
I have one, but it's personal.
Jeroen Hartgers_3
Frequent Advisor

if every user has its one directory you can simply look at the creation date of the directory