Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Tru64 Unix
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foundstone Reports vulnerabilities with Insight Manager

Heathe Kyle Yeakley
Occasional Contributor

Foundstone Reports vulnerabilities with Insight Manager

Hello,

I work in an environment where applications with even the slightest signs of possible security holes are shut off. Of the guidelines I have to follow when hardening a newly installed Tru64 box, disabling HP Insight Manager is required because Foundstone (our main network security system) reports that Insight Manager is too insecure.

Now, I have never used Insight Manager, the tool could be lousy for all I know. That said, does anyone know of a patch or "Best Practices" documentation that could help me lock down whatever holes Foundstone is finding so that I may set this feature up and use it?

Thank you.