Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
Operating System - Tru64 Unix
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nagios + Tru64

Calandrello
Trusted Contributor

Nagios + Tru64

Friends
Necessary to lower plugin of the nagios for tru64 they alguem would know where I I can lower?
4 REPLIES
Ivan Ferreira
Honored Contributor

Re: Nagios + Tru64

We use nagios and most that is extracted using SNMP instead of the need of a plugin. What information do you want to obtain?
Por que hacerlo dificil si es posible hacerlo facil? - Why do it the hard way, when you can do it the easy way?
Calandrello
Trusted Contributor

Friends I want to monitor a process. in the HP-UX I installed plugin and functioned ok, but not meeting plugin for tru64.
Ivan Ferreira
Honored Contributor

I think that there is not binary for tru64 for npre and people have many problems to compile it.

For other information no provided by snmpd, here we use check_by_ssh.
Por que hacerlo dificil si es posible hacerlo facil? - Why do it the hard way, when you can do it the easy way?
Orjan Petersson
Frequent Advisor

A version of nrpe that compiles on Tru64 is available from www.altinity.org (search for Tru64)
--
Orjan