New Discussion юеВ

Re: root_domain 100% full

SOLVED
Go to solution
Annette_11
Advisor

Ralf,

Thank you for you help. I run the quotacheck earlier on and everything looks o.k. with the root domain now.

Thank you once again for all the replies and advice.

Michael Schulte zur Sur
Honored Contributor

Hi,

I just wanted to politely make you aware of a speciality of this forum, the points system:
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/helptips.do?#28

greetings,

Michael
Ralf Puchner
Honored Contributor

Michael,

your answer does not solve the problem so it must be assigned with 0 points ;-)

Be clever next time and post the content of the link I've given as Norman did and earn 10 points, I've got only 1 *lol*

Help() { FirstReadManual(urgently); Go_to_it;; }
Mohamed  K Ahmed
Trusted Contributor

Are you fighting for the points ????!!!!!!???!!!!!???!!!?
Ralf Puchner
Honored Contributor

Mohammed,

I will not fight for points, if all people honor my correct answers I will get additional 5000 points ;-)

Annette:

it would be wise to rate the highest number of points to the correct answer and assign less points to the answers which will be helpful during troubleshooting. Postings not leading to the solutions should be rated with 0 instead of "unassigned" state.

Advantage: Other people will see which answer was correct without reading the whole stuff.
Help() { FirstReadManual(urgently); Go_to_it;; }
Mohamed  K Ahmed
Trusted Contributor

Yes, points are appreciated, but It is not about points...
Michael Schulte zur Sur
Honored Contributor

Ralf,

you do not fight for points, granted.
I do not allways care for my points only. ;-)
With you in mind, I try to get the thread owner to show the appreciation in points, escpecially when they are new to here and this kind of point awards.
For a post like the reminder, I would have no problems with zero points, however for a honest try to solve a problem, even if not leading to a/the solution zero points would be an insult to me.

Otherwise I fully agree, it is better to assign zero(or one?) points than leave them unassigned.

Well, looks like your farewell wasn't a farewell after all. *LOL*

I do appreciate your continued presence and support here!

Michael
Annette_11
Advisor

Michael,

I do appreciate all the replies I received, and I am really grateful for all to take the time to try to solve my query. If I had read Ralf's first reply properly I would have realised it was a solution.

Although all the help and advice I received was excellent.

As I am still learning, in future I will make sure I assign points to all replies as I am grateful for people giving their time to try to help.

Thank you