4707 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

DL360 G10 driver matrix for vsphere

rofish
Occasional Visitor

DL360 G10 driver matrix for vsphere

Greetings,

I recently changed jobs and am back to supporting HP servers after a few years. The company I work for is fairly proactive with patching maybe to the point of getting vsphere versions ahead of compatible HP VIB's. 

We have some DL360 G10's updated to 6.7u3p04 which are remote office one off servers using local RAID storage for VM's.  Had this warning popup yesterday: smartpqi: pqisrc_process_task_management_response:135: TMF Failed, Response code : 0x9

The smart array VIB is the following:

esxcli software vib list |grep smartpqi

smartpqi                       1.0.3.2302-1OEM.670.0.0.8169922       MSCC    VMwareCertified   2019-11-23

Is there a matrix somewhere I can determine the compability of that VIB with the ESXi version?

Thanks for any clues

Ron

3 REPLIES 3
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: DL360 G10 driver matrix for vsphere

Hello,

I hope the below link will help you.

https://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/search.php?deviceCategory=server&details=1&partner=515,41&releases=338&page=1&display_interval=500&sortColumn=Partner&sortOrder=Asc&bookmark=1

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

rofish
Occasional Visitor

Thanks I'm aware of that site. I've tried it in numerous ways but cannot find anything that correlates esxi versions with HP VIB's. I thought HP maintained a matrix like that? 

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I think you have to contact VMware.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo