Operating System - VMware
1752785 Members
6170 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP ESXi 4.1 Offline Bundle 1.0a - No Storage Status

Lin-Chow Sim

HP ESXi 4.1 Offline Bundle 1.0a - No Storage Status

Just curious if anyone is having the same problem, after applying the new ESXi 4.1 Offline Bundle 1.0a to our HP Proliant DL585 G5, the vSphere Client - Health Status no longer shows the Storage information, it was working in 1.0.

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Quake Lin

I got the same issue:
DL580 G5, ESXi 4.1, hp-esxi4.1uX-bundle-1.0a.zip

no storage and ilo information in vCenter, and only Processer+storage infor when using vSphere client connect to the host directly

Garrein

Hi guys,

I've installed VMware ESXi 4.1-update1 downloaded from the VMWare website on a first server. I had the problem that the storage didn't show on trhe tab Configuration > Health Status.
I googled and looked through forums a lot and the solution would be to install the HP Offline bundle hp-esxi4.1uX-bundle-1.0a.zip that can be found on the HP driver website. For the first server this was indeed the solution.
A second server, a HP ML370 G5 to be exact, I installed with the same ISO using a CDROM I've installed on an USB stick. Here too I did'nt have the storage shown on the same path in vSphere Client. But when I installed the same bundle, the storage does show in the tab Configuration > HealthStatus. But now everything else is gone.

Did anyone experience this?

Kind regards,

Bart
Garrein

For the record, I did try the HP bundles 1.0a, 1.0b and 1.1a.

Bart