Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - VMware
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP ESXi Offline Bundle for VMware ESXi 5.5 U2 - Sept 2014

SOLVED
Go to solution
jeffbrl
Occasional Collector

HP ESXi Offline Bundle for VMware ESXi 5.5 U2 - Sept 2014

I can't figure out how to navigate the HP Support Center web site such that I reach a link to download ESXi offline bundles. When I use google, I can find the links for offline bundles up to 1.6(18 Feb 2014).

I'd like to grab the bundle for 5.5 update 2 from September 2014. Can someone please provide a direct link or inform me how to navigate the site to the bundles?

Jeff L.

1 REPLY
jeffbrl
Occasional Collector
Solution

Re: HP ESXi Offline Bundle for VMware ESXi 5.5 U2 - Sept 2014

I figured this out. You have to type in certain HP servers to get VM vSphere 5.5 as an option in the OS dropdown menu. Selecting HP Proliant Microserver does not reveal any vSphere options. I used "HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8" to reach the offline bundles.

The direct link to the VMware vSphere 5.5 Downloads page is http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5390291&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4166. Go to Software -- System Management.