1753481 Members
3625 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: VSphere 4.1

Yasar OZKUL

VSphere 4.1

Hi ;
I have got a DL 380 G7 server having the latest firmware.
This server has NC 375T NIC adapter.There is also two HP AK 344A HBA for SAN connection. One problem is that there is red line on the esx screen that it says cpu2 290 out of interrupts , I have searched kb and found that my problem is NC 375T and I need driver update for my nics and red line error message will be resolved next U1 update ,Is that correct ?.Second problem in vmkernel log there is a error line and add itself in every 5 minute vmkernel :0:06:25:02.535 cpu10:4106 <4>hpsa0: Device:C0:T0:L0 Illegal Request.I have searched where it comes this error message ,I found that it is vmhba3 which is dvdrom drive.But there is no cd,dvd or activity in the DVD. How Can I get rid of this message or How Can I fix it ,is this warning or fatal error message. Best Regards Yasar OZKUL
3 REPLIES 3
Jan Soska
Honored Contributor

Hello,
have you tried update nic driver via vmware driver cd?

http://downloads.vmware.com/d/info/datacenter_downloads/vmware_vsphere_4/4#drivers_tools

Jan
Cvetan Grigorov
Occasional Advisor

Hi
I have DL385 G7 and have the same problem every five minutes there is an illegal request
... hpsa0: Device C0:T0:L0 Illegal request
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

I've looked after the same problem, yesterday.
There is a comment in the VMware communities that, according to HP, this message can be ignored.