Operations Orchestration Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Integration with Sitescope to deploy template

Valued Contributor [Founder]

Integration with Sitescope to deploy template

I have installed OO 9.04 and Sitescope. There is SItescope Integration packs are available in OO. How do I use OO to deploy template in Sitescope ?

Thanks

6 REPLIES
Advisor

Re: Integration with Sitescope to deploy template

There is a "Deploy Template" operation under the following folder:

- /Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Sitescope/9.x and 10.x and 11.00

This "Deploy Template" operation can be used to deploy a SiteScope template to a destination path.  Take a look at this operation to see if this is what you are looking for.

Highlighted

In addition to installing OO 9.04, you'll want to install the latest OO Content Pack:

https://hpln.hp.com/system/files/OO_Content_Pack_8_Installer.jar

Several new SiteScope operations have been added since the original content in OO 9.00.

Thanks for reply. 

I tried using it. Is there any example available about its usage ?

Thanks

Hi

Yes I am using the same template. Created the flow using this template. But it gives following error in the OO

{returnCode=-1;returnResult=; nested exception is: 
 org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException - errorCode;Result=; nested exception is: 
 org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException - errorCode;sessionId=iconclude329000819313422305;exception=AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
 faultSubcode: 
 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException - errorCode
 faultActor: 
 faultNode: 
 faultDetail: 
 {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException - errorCode
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:258)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I've had similar errors thrown up by the SiS-API.

Probable reasons.

1. Your SiteScope Server being busy when you tried to deploy. - So, Sleep, Loop and Retry the same again.

2. There might be some problem/ a problamatic entry in Template/Input.

These above mentioned should take care of the issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

RookTango

Regular Advisor

hi,

My customer is still facing the same issue.

Any other ideas how it can be resolved? Thanks!

Regards

Manoj