1753316 Members
5441 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP Surestore 220MX Win2003 drivers

domdom

HP Surestore 220MX Win2003 drivers

Hello.

Got problems last month with my jukebox (had to turn off and on 2 or 3 times during the day without pc connected to it to be turned off)

I just realised now it's not working with OFS Pegasus software or direct in Windows (My computer and copy/past files). I did couple of reboot and still get same problem. I saw in device mgr the HP Surestore Optical Library (in Medium Changers) and HP C1113m scsi optical device (2x since 2 tape drives) in disk drivers with a X. So I tried to enable it, reboot and still problem (exclamation point can't use driver or something like that).

I can't find anywhere the drivers for that jukebox. Where I can find it (right now the one that don't work come from microsoft hpmc.sys ver 5.2.3790.0. I also tried to uninstall and reboot. it discover again the things but still with exclamation points and after another reboot still no luck.

I used the L&TT tool and it find and can talk to the jukebox so I guess if I can get a better windows 2003 server driver, I will resolve my problem.
2 REPLIES 2
domdom

Re: HP Surestore 220MX Win2003 drivers

I fixed my problem. The device manager in win 2003 show the 2 drives and the jukebox itself with exclamation point (can't load the drivers). I was not able to change that but after using L&TT I saw the jukebox itself was ok and I went to OFS Pegasus (the software we use to be able to read/write stuff to the jukebox in our imaging system) and I finally noticed a place where the 2 drives where put disabled. It probably happened when the jukebox whent down 2 times during the same day. So I puted them enable and just after that was able to read/write my tapes agains. Still ! in device mng so I guess it was always like that and it's the OFS that control the jukebox.
domdom

Re: HP Surestore 220MX Win2003 drivers

close