Optical Jukeboxes and Drives
1752806 Members
6468 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: "No Drive" response from the jukebox

Chan Chung Him

The error and reason I post befored is come form the log file of the wms server 1.60 server (Optical server).
I ran the dialog problem before and get the following information,

Post Error bit is set; this may cause incorrect error reports to be returned from drive.
Maximum Burst size set to 0 (default is 32); changes to '32' could cause system malfunctions.
Write Recordering Disabled; this is not factory default setting.
Device Analysis completed; no problems found, but abnormal conditions deteched.

Do you know what the funcitons of those settings, I'm not sure whether the settings will affect the jukebox.

Regards,
Him
John Griffith_3
Valued Contributor

Hello Him,
Based on the information that you've provided it sounds as though your jukebox is fine. The settings that you mention are "ok" and are typical to what Eistream software uses.

The drive not being associated is an Eistream configuration issue. You'll have to take another look at your Eistream setup. One thing that I know has caused similar issues with Eistream software in the past is RSM, you'll want to make sure that RSM is disabled, it's also important to perform a reboot after you disable it. The other thing off the top of my head is to remember to have all the drives unloaded when rebooting and configuring the software.

Hope this helps, if not let me know and we'll see if we can work it out.

Thanks,
John