Other HPE Product Questions
1753524 Members
4866 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: 100% disk and CPU issues

vinuvinay54

100% disk and CPU issues

I want to tell you that i am purchasing hp 15q-laptop Serial Number: - but the have 100% disk and CPU issues and i am complaining many times to this issue my Case Number: 5017994563 but nothing append there is no solution to my problem to your side i am suffering this issue last 8 moths before. yet, your engineer had come yesterday and

After sitting for a while, the engineer took my laptop to the recovery mode and went to the second call and said that after coming back a little later I'll handle your call but she did not come. I even called her but she did not pic may call. I wish here to urge everybody not to use HP products as they are not up to the mark and even their after sale service is worst than ever. They even don't care about the customer problem. If you are little bit serious then do a quick, serious and concrete action else will meet in consumer court.
1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: 100% disk and CPU issues

Hi @vinuvinay54,

You have reached the wrong company for Printers and PC products. You need to register and post in the HP Inc. Support Forum.
Here's the link:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png