Other HPE Product Questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint regarding pathetic customer service

Complaint regarding pathetic customer service

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had purchased a HP Laptop on May 2020 for my 10 yr old daughter’s online schooling. In October, the webcam lenses were damaged and the display was appearing very hazy and it was hampering my daughter’s online classes. Although it was under warranty, despite repeatedly calling HP Customer Service for past 2 months, no one was repairing my laptop. I had opened 3 cases ( Case # 5058705142, Case # 5058346362, Case # 5056623858) with HP Customer service and they were being arbitrarily closed without my knowledge. Past 2 months I have been going back and forth and it was a very very painful ordeal for me.

The customer service I received from the telephone was really pathetic and painful. I would request you to please follow up on the issue as to why was my cases being arbitrarily closed and why despite continuous calling for 2 months the case was not resolved until I had to physically go to the HP Service Center.

After 2 months of this painful process, I finally approached the HP Service / QDIGI Service Center (Indiranagar). In that service Center Mr. Lokesh, Mr. Sharath Pawar V, Ms. Rekha and Ms. Kamal patiently heard my complaint. Later within less than 24 hours they fixed my laptop and returned it to me. I would like to convey my thanks to all of them that it is because of them my daughter can successfully continue with her online classes. They were extremely cordial, polite, helpful and considerate. I wish the rest of your HP Staff would be like them.

Thank you

Ip**bleep**a Gupta

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Complaint regarding pathetic customer service

@GUPTA1 

You have reached the wrong company for HP products (Laptops, Desktops, Printers)

For HP products, you may have to register and post in the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/ 

Thanks,
Parvez_AL
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png