Other HPE Product Questions
1753328 Members
4682 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Color MFP M775f

RenCan

HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Color MFP M775f

Ciao a tutti, ho un HP Color M775, ho dovuto sostituire il solenoide del gruppo ingranaggi, per fare questo e ho dovuto smontare il gruppo ingranaggi dell'unità principale (Main Drive) quando l'ho fatto non sapevo che dovevo bloccare 4 ingranaggi con dei perni, ora funziona tutto bene ma la stampa è leggermente sdoppiata, ho letto che devo riallineare gli ingranaggi della Main Drive, permetto che ho già eseguito la calibrazione automatica ma non ha risolto, qualcuno mi può aiutare come posso fare l'allineamento degli ingranaggi della Main Drive, havete qualche video o istruzioni.
Grazie

Google Translated

Hi all, I have an HP Color M775, I had to replace the gear assembly solenoid, to do this and I had to disassemble the Main Drive gear assembly when I did I didn't know I had to lock 4 gears with of the pins, now everything works fine but the print is slightly doubled, I have read that I have to realign the gears of the Main Drive, I allow that I have already performed the automatic calibration but it has not solved, someone can help me how I can do the alignment of the gears of the Main Drive, you have some videos or instructions.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Color MFP M775f

Hi,

You have reached the wrong company for HP products (Laptops, Desktops, Printers)

For HP products, you may have to register and post in the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/ 

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png