Other HPE Product Questions
1752786 Members
5740 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Open case - major support problem

Nathan Clouse

Open case - major support problem

I recently had to replace and printer at a client. the printer in question went through the HP support stuff and the technician decided the printer needed to go in for repair. so I sent the printer out for repair. two weeks later we got two brand new printers in its place. We decided to hold onto the second until HP realized it made a mistake. HP contacted us saying they needed one of the two printers back ( the one that was already configured and in production ). According to HP, if we don't send back the printer that doesn't match the S/N on our warranty, our warranty will become void.

What i want is to purchase the second printer that we received on accident. I'm not sure who to call or even where to start. I'm sure if i call sales, they will transfer me to support. when i say i want to buy something, support will send me back to sales, then sales back to support and so on.
5 REPLIES 5
jahli

What model printer is this? And did HP provide you with a Customer Service Order number for the printer replacement?
Nathan Clouse

Yes, i have a CSO number. and the printer is a Laserjet 2015N.
David Valverde
Regular Advisor

Hey Nathan, could you please provide with the CSO Number please.
Nathan Clouse

David Valverde
Regular Advisor

Thanks, I will forward that information to the appropriate peers.