Other HPE Product Questions
1752782 Members
5917 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Where to report broken / lost links ??

SOLVED
Go to solution
Rainald T
Honored Contributor

Thanks for your suggestion,Inderjeet.
Will try it.

Just wondering:
In my parallel therad in ITRC General forum Gary had suggested to post thigs in the "Maintenace issues" thread.
What now?

Rainald
Rainald T
Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing your findings, Jana.
Yes, the mentioned form is not a workable solution at all.

Rainald
Jana Persson
Frequent Advisor

I feel obliged to report that today I actually received feedback on the error report I filed on January 2nd, a mere three weeks ago, using the above mentioned web form.

I was reporting two issues in the same message, and maybe that was a mistake since they were obviously given only one case-ID. One was a missing link to an advertised new BIOS, which turned out to have been withdrawn, or "not approved" as the feedback mail suggests. The other one was that the space for entering URL's in the very form I was using is too short. This second issue is not addressed in the email I received. Maybe they fixed it, I didn't check, but anyway, it's not mentioned among the comments in the mail.

Furthermore, I can report that at least six different people at HP have been involved in commenting, re-assigning and resolving (after a fashion) this case: Two "Analysts", one "User", one "Administrator", one spokesperson for the "Release Team" and one "Originator", who was the one reporting back to me.

In the meantime, of course, the actual BIOS I was complaining about has finally been officially approved and released, peace is upon the land and all is well in the world.

Amen.

Regards,
Jana
Rainald T
Honored Contributor

Thanks a lot for your success report, Jana.

This sounds encouraging.
So one of these days I'll have to send my reports.

Rainald