Visitor

3810M Coreswitch

want to know if theres an advance web ui for 3810M

instead of using CLI

5 REPLIES 5
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Re: 3810M Coreswitch

Yes, other than already available traditional (web based) Legacy UI, starting with KB.16.03.0003 Software Release the Aruba 3810M was also featured with a new (web based) Next-Generation UI (this UI is also available on other Aruba Switch series).

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
acpilar
Visitor

Thank you for your response

how to enable it? everytime i access my web UI i can only access the basic interface

acpilar
Visitor

more help need to know

first, i set vlan to separate my IP series 

only default-vlan can access to the internet

its like vlan1 untagged port 1 and tagged the rest of vlan's in  port 1

vlan 10  untagged port 2 and  vlan 20 untagged port 3

and i cannot access to the internet 

Second, i cant see ACL in legacy web UI

does ACL can only configured in CLI?

i used ACL to deny traffic from vlan 10 to vlan 20

also used to access traffic from specific IP x.x.x.x to IP x.x.x.x and deny others

parnassus
Honored Contributor

@acpilar wrote: how to enable it? everytime i access my web UI i can only access the basic interface

If not already enabled by default (typically if your Switch is not running latest Firmware release <- no info about that from you so mine is just a guess) try to look at top right part in the Legacy UI the switch lands you after a successful login, there should be an "Access improved GUI" link.

I'm not an HPE Employee
parnassus
Honored Contributor

@acpilar wrote:

more help need to know

first, i set vlan to separate my IP series 

only default-vlan can access to the internet

its like vlan1 untagged port 1 and tagged the rest of vlan's in  port 1

vlan 10  untagged port 2 and  vlan 20 untagged port 3

and i cannot access to the internet 

Second, i cant see ACL in legacy web UI

does ACL can only configured in CLI?

i used ACL to deny traffic from vlan 10 to vlan 20

also used to access traffic from specific IP x.x.x.x to IP x.x.x.x and deny others

Please create a new discussion into this section (it's the proper one since ArubaOS-Switch operating system based Switches - the Aruba 3810M is one of them - refer to old ProVision operating system based switches or ProCurve brand) and use for it an descriptive title.

Please note that, along with providing your configuration issues, you should also provide switch(es) and other involved device(s) relevant configurations (sanitized, partial or full) and a description of your (actual/desired) network topology so HPE Commuity users will be able to understand what is your scenario without guessing what you want to obtain and what you have: help others to help you.

I'm not an HPE Employee