5348 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HPSUM on DL 180 G6

Anthony_50_1
Occasional Advisor

HPSUM on DL 180 G6

Hello,

I've installed new 2008 core server on this server. I'm trying to install PSP 8.25 but I've got few failed dependencies on this tools :

- HP ProLiant Advanced System Management Controller Driver for Windows Server 2003
- HP ProLiant iLO 2 Management Controller Driver for Windows Server 2008 x64 Editions
- HP ProLiant iLO Advanced and Enhanced System Management Controller Driver for Windows Server 2008 x64 Editions.

Obviously, I've try to install individually cp, without success because the hardware is not present on the system.

Products concerns are :

- HP Insight Diagnostics Online Edition
- HP Insight Management Agents.

Can you help me ?
3 REPLIES 3
Michael Garner_1
Honored Contributor

Re: HPSUM on DL 180 G6

Anthony,
As long as you are using HPSUM 3.4.2 or later, you should be able to drop in the attached master dependency XML file and the issue should be resolved. There was a bug in the master dependency file that only affected 100 series servers and since HPSUM does not officially support 100 series server today, it was not fixed before release.

After unzipping the XML file, copy it over the one in the same directory as HPSUM.

If you still see issues, zip up the contents of the %TEMP%\hp_sum directory, delete any .exe files and attach it to this forum post and we'll see if we can find the cause of this.

Regards,
Michael Garner
HP HPSUM/PSP Architect
Anthony_50_1
Occasional Advisor

Michael,

The HPSUM version is 3.5.0.
I've placed the attached file into HPSUM.exe directory. But, I've still the same error.
Unfortunately, I don't have %temp%\hpsum directory.

Which files do you want ? The size of folder without .exe are greater than 1MB limit :-(
Anthony_50_1
Occasional Advisor

Tech support says : "uninstall all previous driver version".
Try to install agent manually.

This method is ok...

When Smartstart will include dl 180 ?