1748053 Members
4584 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Ошибки на сервере ProLiant DL320e Gen8

Konstantin1987
Occasional Advisor

Ошибки на сервере ProLiant DL320e Gen8

Добрый день друзья. Обнаружили на сервере ProLiant DL320e Gen8 следующие ошибки.

Подскажите пожалуста, что за ошибки и как исправить

1 - Embedded Flash/SD-CARD Controller firmware revision 2.09.00 Embedded media manager failed initialization  (рисунок 1)

2 -
Critical Embedded Flash/SD-CARD: Failed to initialize the "blackbox:a" storage device driver . (рисунок2)

3 -  Пропадет сеть на 2 сетевом адаптере, но при этом ping идет стабильно без потерь. (рисунок 3)

Спасибо.

Google Translated

Good afternoon friends. Found the following errors on the ProLiant DL320e Gen8 server.

Please tell me what are the mistakes and how to fix

1 - Embedded Flash / SD-CARD Controller firmware revision 2.09.00 Embedded media manager failed initialization (Figure 1)

2 -
Critical Embedded Flash / SD-CARD: Failed to initialize the "blackbox: a" storage device driver. (figure2)

3 - The network on the 2nd network adapter will be lost, but ping is stable without loss. (picture 3)

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

1 REPLY 1
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: Ошибки на сервере ProLiant DL320e Gen8

Hello,

As per the error message and snaps shots, the server should be updated with the latest bios and firmware.

If the issue still persits after update, the system board needs to be replaced.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo