9365 Online
108806 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: 0x0000001e ml 350 g6 BSOD

SAIadmin
Occasional Visitor

0x0000001e ml 350 g6 BSOD

Hi,

I have a ML 350 G6 Server running Windows SBS 2008.  Recently  I have been getting Bugcheck Stop code 0x0000001e ntkrnl stop KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.  I haven't been able to  locate the problem.  I updated the BIOS to see if that will help, it has not.  It seems to occure when I first login remotely after Windows Updates.  I been checking the web for similar issue. This has no other driver(s) listed in the dump file.  I was hoping if anyone has a similar problem to  mine on here.

Thanks

SAI

2 REPLIES 2
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi Sai,

How often does this BSOD happen, does it happen while loading into Windows or while working on some application or as you mentioned, if you login through remote desktop.

As mentioned this issue happened after windows updates, may be you need to check what was the drivers/updates that you installed during windows update.

Thanks

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

SAIadmin
Occasional Visitor

@suman_AN wrote:

Hi Sai,

How often does this BSOD happen, does it happen while loading into Windows or while working on some application or as you mentioned, if you login through remote desktop.

As mentioned this issue happened after windows updates, may be you need to check what was the drivers/updates that you installed during windows update.

Thanks

This only happens when I'm loggin in through remote desktop; it gets to the desktop loading services and BAM BSOD.  I login again after the server reboots, I'm fine. :( 

I have not updated any drivers through windows update, just all the critical updates.

SAI