ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1783 - Slot 3: Array Controller is in a lock-up state due to hardware configuration failure.(Control

Chandrashekhar
Occasional Contributor

1783 - Slot 3: Array Controller is in a lock-up state due to hardware configuration failure.(Control

I inserted the Hp smart array controller 6402/128 in slot number 3 of HP Proliant DL 380-G4 & I am getting the error as below:

1783 - Slot 3: Array Controller is in a lock-up state due to hardware configuration failure.(Controller is disabled until this problem is resolved).
Please assist me as soon as possible

3 REPLIES
Stephen Grimmer
Trusted Contributor

Re: 1783 - Slot 3: Array Controller is in a lock-up state due to hardware configuration failure.(Control

Sounds like the controller is bad. If it was known good maybe you have a scsi backplane termination problem.
otiphil
Occasional Visitor

Re: 1783 - Slot 3: Array Controller is in a lock-up state due to hardware configuration failure.(Control

I have same problem on brand new DL380 G4 server. I have called HP Support and they will be sending a tech over to look at it. I can report back what the damage was when the tech has been.

MLee_1
Occasional Visitor

Hi Otiphil,

I am getting the same error msg - may I ask how did you manage to solve this 1783 error.

Thanks,

My e-mail address is "marcus_ck_lee@yahoo.com"