7442 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: 5i controller questions

caprcisco
Advisor

5i controller questions

Server model: dl 380 g3

i AM HAVING SCSI errors in the event log. Can you tell me how to run diagnostics to see if both channels of the 5I controller are working properly.?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
ess
Super Advisor

hi
5i is one raid controller.you must boot the smart start ver 7 or high.than solve the problem
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Tip to get accurate help...apply you're points!! for each message in a tread. from 0 to 10

When you return to view the answer, please rate it by assigning points on a scale of 1-10. To assign points, simply login and click the dropdown points menu next to each reply. Use the following scale when rating a response:

N/A: The reply was a clarification to my original question
1-3: The answer didn't help answer my question, but thanks anyhow!
4-7: The answer helped with a portion of my question, but I still need help.
8-10: The answer has solved my problem completely! I'm a happy camper!

WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS?
There are 3 reasons why we feel rating replies is such an important feature:

1.) Others have taken time to help you, so please give them credit for their help.
2.) Your rating will help your peers earn points toward their Forums status, and you will validate the quality of the solution you've received.
3.) Other readers will understand which answer best solved a problem, enriching the community knowledge being shared.
Rancher
Honored Contributor

If you installed the Smart Start software, you might try logging into the server and running the Array Diagnostics or Insight Online Diagnostics on the server itself.
caprcisco
Advisor

Thanks in advance