1752777 Members
6343 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

8.50 Pack and ILO

John_Curtiss
Occasional Advisor

8.50 Pack and ILO

since i installed support pack 8.50 to my DL servers, i am seeing a rash of scom alerts (comfirmed by the system management homepage) that basically say ILO is broken. SMH says "interface status: not responding." but i can still ilo to these machines. ilo event log doesn't show anything except the fact that i just logged into it. 

i noticed on the boxes when i first ILO into them that i see "key generation: Underway; remote console performance may be temporarily diminished." on the status summary page, but it dissappears after a few minutes so this may not be relevant. and the SMH still says ilo interface is down.

i have to restart ilo from the SMH to get this to clear. on every server. and this happens every few days on like 20 servers at a time.

2 REPLIES 2
JackB

Re: 8.50 Pack and ILO

We have exactly the same problem on all our Proliant DL380G7 servers.. No solution found so far.

Christian Staubli
Occasional Contributor

Re: 8.50 Pack and ILO

Same here, happens like every other day, to solve you have to reset ilo, while it's still working, but reported as "Interface Status: Not Responding" in smh. Anyone found a solution?