4656 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ACU did not find any supported controller in your system

Andei
Occasional Contributor

ACU did not find any supported controller in your system

The server is proliant ml370 g2,
When I try to configure using smartstart shiped with the server, it gives this error " ACU did not find any supported controller in your system".
4 REPLIES 4
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

Re: ACU did not find any supported controller in your system

Is a SmartArray controller installed? It was an option on the ML370G2, so you may not have one.
Andei
Occasional Contributor

Hi David Claypool,
Apologize for the wrong information,

The server is Proliant ML370 G4. On the documentation CD, Smart Array P600 is specified but there is no smart array card installed. Is there any alternative to configure the server without smart array controller.

Thank you!

Andei
Blazhev_1
Honored Contributor

Hi Andei,

You will have Smart Array if you have a High Perforamnce model of the server - 6402(U320) or P400(SAS/SATA). Seems like you have Factory integrated model with integrated U320 SCSI controller(not a SA).
To configure the controller you can use Option ROM configuration for Arrays(ORCA). Here is something like online guide :

http://docs.hp.com/en/AB419-9002B/apds04.html?jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

Regards,
Pac
Andei
Occasional Contributor

Hi Pac,

I tried to use ORCA, but I can't see ORCA prompt. I tried to boot the server from SmartStart CD and without SmartStart, both way I could not see ORCA prompt.
I could see only RBSU, and Integrated light-out with F9 and F8 respectively.

In the Documentation CD there is not mention of ORCA, but Smart Array P600 controller configuration guide.
Please adivice!

Thank you!

Andei