Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASR reboot SCO release 5

Jezak
Occasional Visitor

ASR reboot SCO release 5

Hello,

I have a server that reboot frequently whithout any reason. When I stop asrd, everything is going well.

error in IML Viewer :
>Description:Automatic Server Recovery engaged.
>Class:ASR Lockup >Severity:Failed

How can I disable startup of asrd ?

thanks
4 REPLIES
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Re: ASR reboot SCO release 5

Hi,

Go to the RBSU/SCU (that is the BIOS of the server) There you get the option to disable the ASR on the server.

or else if you have mangement agent installed on the same server, then you can disable it form there also

Regards
Prashant S.
Nothing is impossible
jon jon_1
Occasional Advisor

Hi. What do I have to do to get a reply as quickly as you? I realise there's a point system involved, do I have to have points to give away first or is it something else?
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Hi,

These post work like this:
You have any issues post here anyone there who knows the soln or work around, then he post back on the forum. If you find the sol is good then rate him or else cont with your post. someone else may can help you.

Yes there is point system that is to help the guys who post to earn a level here in forums.

Good day

Prashant S.
Nothing is impossible
Jezak
Occasional Visitor

thanks for your quick answer. I have to check I we installed the agents, instead I will try as you said.

I have another question that you may know the solution, is there any configuration file of asrd where you can specify "allow or not" the automatic reboot?

thanks