ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753575 Members
5983 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ATI Rage Error DL380 (Unable to map required address ranges for graphics card. )

James Brinson

ATI Rage Error DL380 (Unable to map required address ranges for graphics card. )

I am getting this error in the event log everytime I reboot the machine. I have a remote insight board in it and the video is working off of it but if I plug the monitor into the motherboard their is no video so I assume it is disabled on the motherboard. Does anyone know the cause of this error?
3 REPLIES 3
Victor Pendlebury
Valued Contributor

Re: ATI Rage Error DL380 (Unable to map required address ranges for graphics card. )

Hi

Which slot are you using for the Riloe ? You should use Slot 1 as per matrix

http://www5.compaq.com/manage/remote-lightsout-server-slot-matrix.html

I know it can generate Resources conflicts .

Let me know how it goes

Vic
Dave Palica
Advisor

Look at the hardware devices for the machine. On some of our DL380's I've seen two ATI cards listed. One for the system, and one for the RILO. Disable the device for the system and the error will go away. It also works fine if you ignore the error.- Dave -
Donald Berg

Disabling the bad video card will disable the ability to use remote console thru the ILO.