4072 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: BL20p G3 & Power Enclosure

Thomas Bauer_3
Frequent Advisor

Dear mjcb2000

I try to have the translation ready by next week. So please hold on, I try to have it ready as soon as possible.

CU Thomas
Koarla

We had these error logs too, it's definitely related the hosted side electric circuit.
Thomas Bauer_3
Frequent Advisor

Hi Koarla,
Hi mjcb2000,

This is just a quick translation of a part of the report:

The problem in our envirment was that we had a new wiring installation.
This new wiring installation had a bug.
We use a single phase USV. The bug in the wiring was, that we had a four wire cable and that there was power on the grounding equipment conductor.
The electicity was going back thru the grounding equipment conductor into the power distribution.

The main problem was, that the cable just contains the phases L1, L2, L3 and the the grounding equipment conductor. The neutral conductor was missing.

After reinstalling a new wire with an extra neutral conductor, we do not had any more problems.

We have a full report but this is german only.

So If you have an further question please let me know.

CU Hth
Thomas
Koarla

Thank you for you report, Thomas!
In fact, we are not frequently to receive this error, hopefully it's for they were installing some new wire, we are hosted on AT&T web hosting, I might report it to them if I see the error again.

Thanks again.
Dana Racine 1
Occasional Contributor

Thomas - could you elaborate a bit more on this? We just had some electrical work done in our panel, and I am starting to see the error of Chassis Connectivity Loss - but only to the main power supply chassis serial number, not the backplane serial number. Do I just need to test for voltage being looped into the ground conductor? What was the specific type of testing you did to determine that the error message was related to miswiring? Seems very coincendtal to me that I just had electrical wiring done, and now this is happening.