1752794 Members
6240 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

BSoD on DL360 G3

dsan2

BSoD on DL360 G3

I have been working on this issue for a few weeks now and need some help. I have tried various things like, updating the BIOS, firmware, drivers. Here is a copy of the dump file. Any help is appreciated! the nics are bcm5703, if i disable them in the bios or in the device manager, there is no BSod.
4 REPLIES 4
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

Re: BSoD on DL360 G3

hi

tcpip.sys seems the issue and your NICs are NC7781

questions:
- latest NCU 9.1? in case you are using NIC teaming (if you are not using NIC teaming you can try unistalling NCU)
- latest driver 10.62.1.2 (25 Feb 2008) ?

- just as a test have you tried removing that .sys file and reboot...

I would say if Firmware is up to date, driver is up to date I think Issue is with NICs (system board) unless you try a new windows installation

regards
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

by the way

is that Windows 2003 Service Pack 2?

regards
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi again

NCU is Network configuration utility so is you are using it update if not uninstall it

if you don't know how let me know

regards
dsan2

Karlo,
Thanks for your help, to answer some of your questions, i was not ustilizing the NCU, all firmware and drivers are up to date. This is all happening after a fresh rebuild. I had it running for a afew days and then i downloaded sp2 and installed. After the reboot it kept BSoding and rebooting. So I am leaning towards it being a sysboard issue. thanks for all your help!