108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Blue Screen Trap (BugCheck, STOP: 0x0000003B

SOLVED
Go to solution
Peter Stringer
Regular Advisor

We have had exactly the same problem, we are running 64 bit Enterprise on 2003 R2. We also have the best support contract with HP, I have been disappointed in the HP Level of expertise, as we have a project to Virtualize our entire Datacenter environment I doubt if we will be buying HP. This is supposed to be a high end flagship bit of kit.

We first had a problem when the server rebooted itself with the ASR Function, after an unrecoverable system error code. HP asked me to upgrade all firmwares, system bios and PSP to version 8.11a. they assured me that upgrading Bios to 09/23/2008 would fix the problem.

After I had done this we had two Blue Screen traps.

They have escalated the problem. My confidence in them is rapidly diminishing. As they don't seem to know what they are doing. I would like to speak to a 3rd level support person who know's his onions so to speak rather than some body sitting in India speaking from a standard script.

Norul Shuhaida

I also got same problem where the server auto restart with same error

"BLUE SCREEN TRAP (bugCheck STOP:0x0000077 (0xc000000e, 0x000000, 0x00f02000)

but we use Compaq proliant ML530G2. The solution same if different model?
Peter Stringer
Regular Advisor

In the end we fixed it ourselves. It was an issue on the onboard Ethernet cardd- Driver issue. We upgraded the drivers to the very latest version and we have run the server for 2 weeks andf no more problems.

Incidently we had the same problem on another DL580 G5 and a DL 380 G5.

Make me think it is an issue with G5 series