1753722 Members
4578 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: COPROCESSOR IN DEVICE MANAGER for HPE Proliant ML350 g6

Hapkido41
Visitor

COPROCESSOR IN DEVICE MANAGER for HPE Proliant ML350 g6

I have an old HPE Proliant ML350 g6 and the only Driver that I need after upgrading to Server 2019 is the Coprocessor Driver. 

I cannot find a driver for the coprocessor, .

I would appreciate if someone could help.

Thank you!!

5 REPLIES 5
KK
HPE Pro

Hi,

The server ML350 G6 is not certified for Windows Server 2019.

The server model was retired before Windows Server 2019 release.

Hence there are no firmware or drivers developed for the newer OS on this server model.

Even the Windows Server 2016 is not certified OS for ML350 G6 server.

Refer HPE Servers Support & Certification Matrices for the supported Operating Systems on ProLiant Servers.

Regards,

KK

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo
Hapkido41
Visitor

Thanks KK,

I loaded Server 2008 r2, and was having the same error,

"The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)"

With Device IDS

PCI\VEN_10B5&DEV_9050&SUBSYS_00024667&REV_00
PCI\VEN_10B5&DEV_9050&SUBSYS_00024667
PCI\VEN_10B5&DEV_9050&CC_0B4000
PCI\VEN_10B5&DEV_9050&CC_0B40

Again Thanks for any help, Hapkido41

KK
HPE Pro

Hi,

Please update the system with ProLiant Support Pack for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 for all drivers and HPE applications, utilities.

If the system firmware levels are older one, update those using Smart Update Firmware DVD.

Hope this would help you to get all device drivers.

Regards,

KK

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo
Hapkido41
Visitor

Thank you KK for the reply. Unfortunately the "Smart Update Firmware DVD" requires "An active warranty or support agreement covering Proliant servers must be linked to your HPE Support Center profile to access this firmware." Which when I checked this last year was told this support for this server was no longer available or was cost prohibitive. I have been working on this coprocessor error for about a year and was hoping someone here may have run across it before.

Again, Thank you for all your suggestions!!!

Douglas

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

While downloading the SPP image does require a valid warranty entitlement, the are only a few components that actually have this requiremnet. Some system ROM updates are provided without this requirement, for the DL350 G6, this latest System ROM is available for download to anyone is
https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_6265560e90324cbea8042d1429#tab-history

For other Windows drivers and packages, they can be downloaded from the HPE support site, you just have to drill down to the packages you require

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/km/search#q=ml350%20g6&t=All&sort=relevancy

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!