cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPQSDM - At least one service or driver has failed

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

CPQSDM - At least one service or driver has failed

What is this error about, I have checked all my SCSI devices and they are functioning properly, the Device in control panel is set to boot, and when I try to modify it, I was told it is already started.

Any help would be appreciated.
3 REPLIES
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: CPQSDM - At least one service or driver has failed

I am getting the same message on an 1850R whenever I reboot. Also cannot start the service, as it seems to think it is running.
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Do you have anything attached to the embedded SCSI controller or another STANDARD Compaq SCSI card (NOT an array controller)? This is the SCSI Information Agent for Insight Manager and it can not work if there are no SCSI devices attached to a standard Compaq controller. It does not work with the Array controllers as they have their own agent.
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

on, I'm having the same problem. The server booted fine and reported no errors. I attached an external Compaq DDT 40/80 and installed Arc serve. Restored the data I required, then removed Arc serve and the DDT and I'm now getting these errors. If I re-attach the DDT, it's happy!!. Is there any way to stop the Insight agents reporting this as an error ?.