108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Can'r open ilo remote console

SOLVED
Go to solution
olano
Occasional Advisor

Can'r open ilo remote console

I login the server through the web of ilo, but I can't open the remote console. Just get a error and the information is "The application failed to run. load:calss com.compag.issg.lom.remcons.remcons.class not found". How to fix the problem?
15 REPLIES 15
Michal Kapalka (mikap)
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Can'r open ilo remote console

hi,

the question is which version and type of web browser do you youse and also java.

mikap
o_lan_o

hi mikap
Thanks! But what is the correct version of browser and jave? Can you give me more detail information?
Michal Kapalka (mikap)
Honored Contributor

hi,

on my desktop in work I have Windows Vista Buesness SP1 32 bit with IE 8, and java 6 some update, without any problem.

But lot of HP SW are working correctly with IE 6/7.

mikap
Michal Kapalka (mikap)
Honored Contributor

hi,

one hint, i always turn off the firewall.

mikap
olano
Occasional Advisor

Hi mikap,
Actually, my environment is windows XP IE7, and java 6. I think it's OK. But still can't open remote console...
Gary Benavides Meza
Trusted Contributor

Do you know the correct ILO ip address? can you succesfully ping ILO? Assuming ILO is properly configured you are trying the correct DNS or IP, at what poing do you get this error, do you see the ILO Login screen? and what's the model of the server you are having issues with?
olano
Occasional Advisor

Yes, I have the right IP address and I can see the ilo screen. Just I can't open the remote console screen.
Michal Kapalka (mikap)
Honored Contributor

Hi Olano,

did you try to connect to the ILO from another computer or another segment of LAN ??? In our enviroment we are using IPS and sometimes, som filters are bloking regular traffic.

mikap
olano
Occasional Advisor

Hi mikap
Yes, if it is tried from other place, remote console can be open. It is the firewall of our place that blocks to open remore console?

olano