ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753270 Members
5228 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Completed or detailed lists of HP "Standard Warranty" for Proliant ML / DL Servers?

GrandSlam
Occasional Advisor

Completed or detailed lists of HP "Standard Warranty" for Proliant ML / DL Servers?

Can you tell me completed or detailed lists of HP "Standard Warranty" for Proliant ML / DL Servers. I don't want to use lookup tools to check warranty information, but only want to know the "Standard Warranty" info for each type of Proliant ML / DL Servers.

I have searched some HP websites, but only show G2, G3 or no Generation servcer warranty information.
3 REPLIES 3
TTr
Honored Contributor

Re: Completed or detailed lists of HP "Standard Warranty" for Proliant ML / DL Servers?

The quickspecs for each server model have a warranty section. For example the DL380 G5 is at http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/12477_na/12477_na.html at the bottom of the "At a Glance" section
GrandSlam
Occasional Advisor

Re: Completed or detailed lists of HP "Standard Warranty" for Proliant ML / DL Servers?

Is there any table or list to show all deatiled and updated Standard Warrany for all possible HP Proliant ML/DL servers?

It is inconvinent to check the quick specs server by server!
marcus1234
Honored Contributor

standard warranty and contracts etc are generally standard for all ML dl servers in Europe,except when bought as refurbished special etc,,

outside europe other rules apply especially when it comes to time scales
if you have particular query your central point is presales dept, for your country location..