1752518 Members
4884 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Compoment test Failed (need help!!)

Pradelo
Visitor

Compoment test Failed (need help!!)

Hello Guys after doing a test on my HP Proliant DL380 Gen 9 i have this is issue 

FAILURE ID : GG9W3D-000AMT-X81UQK-04BE03

failed driver: smart array sas driver v9.62

failed controller: smart array P44ar controller

MY SERVER IS UNABLE TO BOOT 

4 REPLIES 4
Anu_K
HPE Pro

Hello Pradelo,

I found this advisory related to the similar issue that you are facing, https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-a00060570en_us

Hope it helps!

Note: "While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company."

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I am suspecting this is the hard drive failure message.

Please share the latest IML error for more clarfications.
I would suggest, you have to log a proper case with HPE, and share the appropriate logs for further analysis.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Pradelo
Visitor

20210712_133810.jpg20210712_133815.jpg20210712_133921.jpg20210712_133947.jpg20210712_134318.jpg

PDP-Fan
Valued Contributor

I would recomment to clear all the IML log entries which are displayed at power on. Then you can actually find out which ones are new. You can do that by logging into the iLO webpage -> integrated management log (IML) -> clear

If you feel that your problem could come from disk drives, then unplug all disks and power on your server. Does the Smart Array still say it's faulty? So you may need a new RAID controller...

A firmware update of the entire system may also help. I just tested a box full of Blade P244br controllers and the measures above have solved a couple of initial problems.

One controller told me that it has old data in the cache... so I had to enter Smart Storage Admin. to "repair cache" (I don't remember the exact term)

"If it seems illogical... you just don't have enough information"