4635 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Customize new server

moharafa
Occasional Visitor

Customize new server

Hi all

I need to customize new Prolint servers ,Rack & UPS but the site don't helpful & I can’t add Fiber channel to the servers configuration , any help link or advice ??  

4 REPLIES 4
TVVJ
HPE Pro

You may try QuickSpecs that contains the product’s supported options. This would indicate the type and capacity of the HP Options that are compatible with each product.

Click here for the QuickSpecs.

Regards,

Vijayasarathy

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

moharafa
Occasional Visitor

THX for your fast replay , and thx for this helpful link , but I mean i need easy way to customize the servers and solution 

for example : 

I need to customize new  HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2 servers include Fiber channel " HP 81E 8Gb 1-port PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter " but I can't found it:  

HP customize new server

TVVJ
HPE Pro

You may try contacting HP support.  From the following link select your respective country and choose option "Question before you buy" for options for either e-mail or phone assistance for such queries.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html 

Regards,

Vijayasarathy

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

That controller isn't a listed option in the Config To Order process. You can add it to your cart separately.

Link to purchase controller

http://h71016.www7.hp.com/dstore/MiddleFrame.asp?page=config&ProductLineId=450&FamilyId=1449&BaseID=40007&sc=CNET&jumpid=ex%5Fr2910%5Fcnet%2Fserverdatafeed%5Fservers&srccode=cii%5F7240393&cpncode=34%2D24882576

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!