cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DL145 locks up

Eric G. Arnold
Occasional Visitor

DL145 locks up

I have a DL145 G2 with (2) Opteron 275 CPUs, 2 GB RAM and Adatech 2120S RAID controller with Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition installed. The server is currently running IIS 6.0 and ColdFusion MX 6.1 Ent Ed.. The server will stay up for days while it is not connected to our enterprise domain. However, once I place the server into the domain, after some time, the server will be unresponsive, requiring a reboot or will reboot itself at random times. At the time of the malfunction, the server, the server can be pinged. However, remote desktop and connecting via MMC are both unavailable (Network path was not found). I have a trouble call with HP tech support (3219006338). I have migrated the web content and applications to another DL145 with the same configuration and get the same problem. Any ideas?
4 REPLIES
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

Re: DL145 locks up

you only got this issue when the server is connected to the domain right?

and in 2 servers? ....?

what about repairing the windows installation?

any error on event viewer?

regards
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
Eric G. Arnold
Occasional Visitor

There are no unusal event in the Event Viewer so I have no idea what to repair in the Windows installation.
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

Hi

you mean what to repair or why

because that is a repair in general

regards
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

Hi Eric

check these it might help you I think so

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&objectID=c01075682&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

regards