ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)

DL20 G9 Intelligent Provisioning error dijit is not defined

SOLVED
Go to solution
mysy
Valued Contributor

DL20 G9 Intelligent Provisioning error dijit is not defined

My homelab DL20 Gen9 server are working fine, but after few version Bios and iLO4 update, I couldn't use IP function to install new OS. after F10 to select 'Intelligent Provisioning' or SSA , it show error :dijit is not defined. Other Win pe show no file error.

I try use HPIP282.2020_0820.11.iso  and 2.70 to recover/flash it few times, the flash process doesn't show any error message, after reboot still same error.

DL20 Gen9 IP menuDL20 Gen9 IP menuWinPe errorWinPe error

If select SSA or IP

loadingloadingSnap33.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
mysy
Valued Contributor
Solution

Re: DL20 G9 Intelligent Provisioning error dijit is not defined

I remove third parts x520 NIC card, the IP and SSA function worked. But the Winpe still error.

mysy
Valued Contributor

Re: DL20 G9 Intelligent Provisioning error dijit is not defined

Advisory: HPE Intelligent Provisioning (IP) - Scripting Toolkit for Windows Preinstallation Environment (PE) Fails to Run Through the Boot Menu of IP Version 2.82
NOTICE: The information in this document, including products and software versions, is current as of the Release Date. This document is subject to change without notice.

Release Date: 2020-10-26

Last Updated: 2020-10-26

DESCRIPTION

HPE Intelligent Provisioning version 2.82, released to address security vulnerability CVE-2020-15705 GRUB2, enables the signing checks for Linux kernel and GRUB2 configurations. The signature of Scripting Toolkit for Windows PE is not included in the IP 2.82 image, so it does not launch.

SCOPE

HPE Intelligent Provisioning version 2.82 for Gen 9 servers.

RESOLUTION

Download Scripting toolkit for Windows and Linux from the HPE website and follow the instructions for launching it: Scripting Toolkit for Windows and Linux